9 things your plumber wishes you knew
Have you ever called your plumber in the middle of the night but felt horrible doing so? Plumbers do the dirtiest of work, but somehow the profession has garnered a reputation for rip-offs. But where would you be without them? Where would your bathroom or kitchen be? (Shudder.)
9 things to remember:
1) Your drains are dirty, really dirt, but that doesn't mean you are.
2) They'll clean up after themselves but not after you.
3) Don't feel bad for calling in the middle of the night.
4) Don't overestimate your DIY abilities.
5) Stick around or leave while they are doing the job. Doesn't matter.
6) Maintian your appliances.
7) Don't wait for a crisis.
8) Know your home
9) Plumbing can be expensive
For more details on each of the 9, click on the link below. Call one of us for a recommendation of a good plumber.